Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mammoth & More

We spent last weekend in Mammoth, which was mixed. The drive up sucked, the drive back down was pleasant... There wasn't enough snow the first day, there was too much snow the second day. It would have been perfect if we could have stayed a bit longer because there was a big storm that came through and dumped like 3 feet of fresh powder... GREAT conditions for snowboarding and snowmobiling... but the person who owned the condo we were borrowing showed up and we needed to leave. Oh well!

Jared also didn't last longer than 20 minutes in his ski class... that we spent nealry $200 on! Ugh! I did get snowboard for a couple of hours and that was fun... it was pretty icy, but still fun -- and certainly fast.

This week has been busy, but fun. It's been warm enough to play outside late and we even got to eat on the deck on Monday night. Last night we had our former neighbor, Jake over for dinner and that was a lot of fun. He always brings over a nice bottle of wine. I made chocolate-chocolate chip cupcakes -- a big hit! Later Jed and I snacked on smoked gouda and red apple slices -- the best!

This afternoon the kids have dental appointments followed by t-ball practice and dinner in the park... it should be another fun afternoon/evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin earning with a money that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]