Thursday, January 17, 2008

Clear Skies


The weather has been epic this past week. It's been so lovely that I've been enjoying every minute of it and haven't had a bit of time to write... OK I could have made time, but I preferred to sit in the sun and play with my kids or read/doze in a sunny spot.

Today we went to the Griffith Observatory where you could see all the way to Catalina. It was so lovely we stayed for hours. We saw the really cool Planetarium Show, held a meteorite and had a raucous picnic lunch on the front lawn while enjoying the spectacular view of the Hollywood sign.

I'm so kind I offered to take many tourist couples' pictures with the Hollywood sign in the background... it really was a kick.

It was so much fun that I can't wait to go back... perhaps tonight we'll even hit the Farmer's Market!

No comments: