Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bagging the Bag

I'm not big on New Year's Resolutions, but this year I am trying to live greener.

My first big move has been to try and use reusable bags for shopping trips -- all shopping trips. So that means groceries at the regular market, going to the Farmer's Market, even buying toys at the toystore for Birthday Parties.

I buy a lot of groceries, so the bags had to be big, strong, washable and small enough to stash in my purse. There were quite a few options, but oh so few that actually looked hip. Enter the Envirosax. Endorsed by Oprah! I'm toting the retro bags, you can see them here, just scroll down.

Turns out these bags are handy to use for everything... and they look good too. Yay.

I've also been trying to use my reusable water bottle as much as possible. I still keep regular bottled water in the car as back-ups though.

No comments: