Friday, June 13, 2008

Am I Too Old For This Top?

So I was trying to decide if I am too old to wear the navel-bearing top I have on right now and I realized... if I'm asking the question, I'm too old. Oh well, I am leaving it on anyway!





Now the real question is, will I actually go to my son's preschool wearing it?





All else is good. I had a good run today and even managed to mow the lawn and clean the kiddies play castle (it was nasty!)





I'm looking forward to Father's Day this weekend, and the Gardens of the Montecito Tour. Not only will I be helping my friend who is putting on the event, but my yard is going to be in the tour. We recently relandscaped our yard, ripping out the grass and replacing it with drought-tolerant plants and hardscaping. The idea was to create a bit of a zen feel, provide some screening in front of our living room windows and establish a hedge to curtain us from our neighbors' terrible yard. Here are the before and after photos:

(Click here to see more images of our new landscaping)
Actually, I see I really need to update the "after" photo. The bamboo and the hedge and all the plants have really filled in.

1 comment:

Tasha Kent said...

so, um.. did you wear it to his school?

Anyone who has a flat tummy has earned the right to go bare-belly!